Friday, November 20, 2015

I Am Back!

I know I have been gone from the blog fro quite a while. I apologize for the long absence but I took a much needed break from writing while my husband and I got our gym ministry up and running and while becoming a mom!

Now that I have my family in order and my priorities straight I can't wait to get started up again. My son is now almost a year old and we are out of the getting up all night long stage, so I finally feel ready to get back to blogging at full steam. I will be working on a plan for how to tackle everything that I want to write about. I will also be giving my blog a face lift as well as updating my current information.

During my absence I missed a lot of feminist issues that happened in our country and how they impact Christian women. Some of them I will pick up and talk about, others I wont. It depends on how I feel. If there is a topic that you would like to see covered, please email me at theforgivenformerfeminist@gmail.com and I would be happy to take a look at that topic.

I greatly look forward to getting back in the game and I have some truly AWESOME things planned so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan