Thursday, February 5, 2015

William Ezra Farr

Howdy Y'all!

Displaying photo.JPGI have to apologize for my long absence from the blog. I have BIG news to share with you! As many of you know at the end of 2014 my husband and I were expecting our first child.

I am proud to announce that  Mr. William Ezra Farr was born December 5th, 2014. He was 9.2 pounds and 22 inches long! Hopefully I will get his birth story written up and posted soon.

B and I are thrilled to have this new little addition to our family. Today he is TWO months old and we are just in love with him. He has added so much joy to our lives. Thank you for all of your prayers and support!

---Morgan

1 comment:

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan