Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Modest Maternity: Brown Leggings

Good Morning! Welcome to another Modest Maternity!

You can read more about my reasons for wanting to write about how to have a modest (yet stylish!) maternity wardrobe here. As I mentioned previously, the goal of Modest Maternity is to feature one item of clothing each week. I will show you four ways to style the featured piece of the week. I will try my best to tell you where it came from (including a link if possible!) as well as how much I paid for it.


The article of clothing that I will be featuring this week is my pair of brown leggings! These leggings are awesome. I bought them at the Walmart for $9.00 and they have been a great investment. I love that they fit well under my baby belly and don't cause any abrasions or rubbing, like so many other pants. With that being said, lets begin!  

Brown Leggings: $9.00 from Walmart
Shirt: Faded Glory purchased from a thrift store for $1.00
Sweater: Target purchased from a thrift store for $3.00
Scarf: Purchased from Walmart for $4.00

Brown Leggings: $9.00 from Walmart
Shirt: No brand, purchased from a thrift store for $2.00
 
 Brown Leggings: $9.00 from Walmart
Shirt: purchased from Khols on clearance for $4.00
Sweater: gift from my wonderful mother-in-law

Brown Leggings: $9.00 from Walmart
Shirt: No Boundaries purchased from a thrift store for $1.00
Sweater: No brand listed, purchased from a thrift store for $3.00



So these were my outfit ideas for this week's Modest Maternity series. 
I hope that you enjoyed it. 
You can see more of my Modest Maternity outfit ideas here. 

 I will be posting more of these outfit examples often to my blog.
It won't be on a regularly scheduled day, so be sure to check back often!

What did you wear this week?

Are you looking to link up? If so, you should check out all the places I link up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan