Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wife to Wife Wednesday: Homemaking

Good morning! Welcome to Wife to Wife Wednesday, the day that we discuss issues relating to marriage. Today I want to talk about taking time for you.

Today I want to encourage you as a homemaker. I know it may sound silly, but I absolutely LOVE the ideas that I have found on Pinterest as far as organization ideas, home management techniques, and tips and tricksI find that organization is the greatest help of all when it comes to homemaking. I absolutely adore bins, folders, and labels. In fact, this week I plan on reorganizing our refrigerator. I will do my best to post the before and after pictures quickly.  What do you like to do for organization? Is there any one area of your house (like my refrigerator!) that just drives you crazy? If so, I would love to hear how you handle it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan