Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Big News!

I have some big news to share with y'all today. My husband "B" and I would like to formally announce that we are expecting our first child! Baby Farr is due at the end of November.

Yay Baby Farr!!!!!!

We are very excited but it is also a little terrifying! No word on the gender of the baby yet, it is still too early for that. "B" and I are discussing names and in prayer for our sweet little one daily. We would greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers as we plan to PCS to Fort Bragg, North Carolina in August and get ready for Baby Farr in November.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan