Monday, March 24, 2014

Military Monday: Coming Home

Welcome to another Military Monday Upon marrying a military man I learned that there is a LOT to know about life as a military spouse. Mondays are my day to talk about the things I am learning, the new language, military news and current events. Ready? Lets jump in!

So my husband was gone for the last three months to CCC (Captains Career Course) with the Army. This was a mandatory thing for him to do, and I have to say I wasn't super happy with it. I know Army wives are supposed to be all tough and stoic but let me tell you, it was hard! Trying to communicate and stay close while he was gone was not easy. Thankfully he is back home now and we are adjusting to having him back in the house, the cats are loving it. 

There is nothing better than having your service member come home to you, and to show you what I mean, check out this link to a young girl's dream homecoming that happened just a couple of weeks ago. I saw this video and cried for like 20 mins straight, so be prepared.

Albright College Senior Receives A Surprise Visit At Basketball - Philadelphia News, Weather and Sports from WTXF FOX 29


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan