Monday, March 17, 2014

Christian Female Role Model of the Day: Darby Dugger

Welcome to my celebration of Women's History Month! You can read more about this month and why I am writing about admirable Christian women here. For now, let's jump in!

The Forgiven Former Feminist's Female Christian Role Model of the Day is...  Darby Dugger!

Darby Dugger is a Christian "mommy-blogger" that I discovered when researching Christian marriage resources before I got married. Dugger studied at the University of Louisville and majored in Political Science. She married her husband in 2004 and they currently have four children. She has been blogging about marriage and family life since 2007. Her blog is encouraging and uplifting, her twitter posts are quirky and eye-catching. She recently wrote and published a book titled For the Love of Our Husbands. I am dying to get my hands on a copy  to review for Title Tuesdays! 

So why did Darby Dugger make my list? I included Dugger on my list because I think it is important for people to see that the every-day-normal people have an impact too. Darby's continually uplifting posts brighten my day and encourage me to work harder in my marriage. I believe that she is a great example of using the internet to be a Titus 2:3-5 woman. 

1 comment:

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan