Sunday, March 9, 2014

Christian Female Role Model of the Day: Juli Slattery

Welcome to my celebration of Women's History Month! You can read more about this month and why I am writing about admirable Christian women here. For now, let's jump in!

The Forgiven Former Feminist's Female Christian Role Model of the Day is...  Dr. Juli Slattery!


Juli Slattery is the author of No More Headaches: Enjoying Sex and Intimacy in Marriage, and many other Christian marriage books. Slattery has been a featured speaker on radio programs such as Moody's "Midday Connection and Focus on the Family. She lives in Colorado Springs with her husband Mike and three boys. 

So why did Juli Slattery make my list? I love that she tackles the tough issues in marriage. Recently Slattery started discussing erotica in her new book Pulling Back the Sades and why it is so damaging to a marriage (or a person in gerneral). If you have read my blog for any length of time you know that is something that I feel VERY strongly about., if not, you can check out my thoughts here.Juli Slattery steps up to the plate and knocks it out of the park. I cannot wait to get a copy of this book to review. I hope that she writes more on the subject and often!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan