Thursday, February 20, 2014

Fitness Tips, Articles, and Links

Welcome to another Femininity Friday! This is the day of the week when we discuss issues specific to being a woman. Topics range from health and fitness to femininity and feminism. Today I want to share some of my fitness information. There is all kinds of information out there about fitness and it can be overwhelming to try to sift through it all. I have complied a list of my favorite fitness articles, tips and suggestions and I have attached links to all of them. 

If you are on pinterest, you can see all my pins about fitness here.

If you are pregnant and looking for crossfit workouts, check out the CrossfitMom

If you want to check out my thoughts on fitness, I have written several articles about it and you can read them here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan