Monday, January 13, 2014

Title Tuesday: Confessions of a Boy-Crazy Girl

Welcome to Title Tuesday, my favorite day of the week! This day is dedicated to book suggestions and reviews. I write this portion of my blog because I am a big believer in the motivational speaker Charlie Jones' quote which says, "You will be the same person in five years as you are today except for the people you meet and the books you read.” With that being said, let us jump in and get started.

I have a special announcement! 

Paula Hendricks, the author of Confessions of a Boy-Crazy Girl contacted me recently and gave me two copies of her book to give away! I am so excited for this opportunity. So, here is how it will work. If you are interested in getting a copy of this fabulous book, just leave me a comment below or you can email me at theforgivenformerfeminist@gmail.com. In your comment tell me your favorite Bible verse and why it is your favorite. I will let my husband randomly select a number and that person will will a copy of Confessions of a Boy-Crazy Girl! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan