Saturday, January 11, 2014

Social Media Update

Howdy y'all!

I got a couple of emails asking what social media I am on. I am on a couple and I would love to connect with you. I just created the Facebook page for The Forgiven Former Feminist so I am still learning how to post to that one successfully. 

Just as a recap, you can find me at these places: 
http://pinterest.com/morgandfarr

You can always email me at theforgivenformerfeminist@gmail.com and I will get back to you as quickly as I can. Thanks for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan