Monday, January 13, 2014

Military Monday: Pinterest

Welcome to another Military Monday Upon marrying a military man I learned that there is a LOT to know about life as a military spouse. Mondays are my day to talk about the things I am learning, the new language, military news and current events. Ready? Lets jump in. 

For today's Military Monday I would like to invite you to check out my Military Life Pinterest boards. I love to find and share information. I have 5 different boards dedicated to Military Life. I have listed them out below. 

Military Life: Marriage Development
Military Life: Deployment
Military Life: For Kids
Military Life: Programs
Military Life: Tips ans Tricks
Military Life: Cute Things

The labels are pretty self explanatory. I try to add new information to them each week so be sure to check back often! If you have a military themed board put the link in a comment below.

Don't forget our new facebook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan