Sunday, January 19, 2014

Military Monday: Army OneSource

Welcome to another Military Monday Upon marrying a military man I learned that there is a LOT to know about life as a military spouse. Mondays are my day to talk about the things I am learning, the new language, military news and current events. Ready? Lets jump in!

I love to learn new tips and tricks for the military life. I learned of a new on this week and I couldn't wait to share it with you! If you are a military spouse, new or seasoned, you need to check out myarmyonesource.com. This website is for people interested in volunteering, but the training information is PHENOMENAL! You really cannot go wrong with this information. So far I have learned about army rank, the alphabet, military time, and I am about to start the module on customs and courtesies. I cannot wait to finish it up.

The way to get to this information is to sign up here. Then on the right hand side at the top of the page there is a button that says, "online training". Click it. This button will take you to the training portal with different modules. The training available is as follows: 
AFTB Training (in English and Spanish), EFMP Program Overview, Financial Planning for Retirement, Getting Involved, Internet Safety for Kids, Mentor Training, Money Matters, Rear Detachment Commander, and Volunteer Management.
I have not been through all the courses yet, but I am looking forward to completing them. This training is a valuable resource for any Army wife, but especially for us newbies! If you don't want to volunteer, that is perfectly acceptable. This training is to help families with military life. 

I hope you find this as helpful as I did! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan