Thursday, January 2, 2014

Goals and Accountability

It is Femininity Friday the first Friday of the new year! This is the time when people are ardently sticking to their newly discovered goals of getting in shape, being organized, or eating less junk food. Good for them, but that isn't my thing.

I don't do new year resolutions. I do life goals.

I try to prioritize my time schedule so that I can meet my life goals. Some of these goals are short term, and some of them will take most of my life to complete. My goal lists fall into 4 categories: Personal, Professional, Spiritual, and Physical. I have decided that this year I will be posting all of my goals publicly.

When I first thought about doing this I second guessed myself a LOT. But in the end it all come down to why you are doing this. I am doing this for two reasons. The first reason is so that others can see the possibilities. I hope that my goals could inspire someone else to try to "reach for the stars". The second reason is for accountability. If I make a goal myself it is no big deal if I break it, right? Wrong! It is a big deal. I am making a commitment to try or something, you can bet I am going to get there. So the reasoning behind posting my goals? Inspire others and accountability for my choices.

I will be posting up my goals list hopefully this next week. I would love to hear some of your goals!

1 comment:

  1. Life goals, that's great! Setting goals in life is a very good step and doing and achieving is what life is.

    Military spouse jobs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan