Saturday, December 28, 2013

News Update

I cannot believe that 2013 is at an end! Normally on Sundays I post up encouragement for homemakers (you can read those here). That will start up again next week. For now, I just want to touch base and say hello.

Yes I am alive and I will be getting back to my regular writing now that the holidays are over. I have been doing a great deal of work for The Forgiven Former Feminist and I can't wait to share with you some of the things I have been up to! Just as a sneak peek, it involves new books and updates on Pinterest!

I hope you all have a safe and happy new year. I look forward to reconnecting in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan