Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wife to Wife Wednesday: Thankful for Husbands

So it is Wednesday, which means we are discussing issues relative to marriage. 

Can I just start by saying, marriage is the craziest thing! God brings two people together to work for the kingdom of Christ. We are here to be a representation of Christ's love for the church. This is such an awesome assignment and a wonderful opportunity, and yet...sometimes we lose sight of this.

There are many times where good Christians get a little lots in the every day hustle and bustle of life and forget the incredible task we have been given. We need to keep focused on the goal, which is to show Christ's love to the world. We need to keep Christ the focus of our lives, that is the only way to ensure a successful marriage and a witness to the world. 

I am so thankful that I have B in my life. I am so thankful that Goad has given me this man to spend the rest of my life with, to serve with, to minister with. 

I want to encourage you to go and love on your husband a little extra today. Remind him that you love him, you respect him, and that you are thankful for him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan