Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Link Up Information

I have had several people ask me if I participate in blog link-ups. I do participate in a few each week. Proverbs 27:17 says, "As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another". I think that they are a great way for women to meet and talk about serious issues without having to leave their homes. This is great for stay-at-home moms and busy career women alike. I have complied a list of all the blogs I follow on my feedly and on my pinterest that put on a weekly link-up. You can find them listed by day here or at the top of the page under the link-ups tab. 

Have fun and encourage one another!

1 comment:

  1. New reader here! Thanks for sharing your blog list :) I've been looking for more similar blogs to follow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan