Saturday, October 26, 2013

Announcement!

So I am learning all kinds of new things being married into the military.

I have learned that Army wives HOOAH as much as their husbands.
I have learned that if it says "Army Wife" on it women will buy it.
I have learned that these women form quick deep bonds that get them through deployments, TDY, and PCSing.

Did that sound like another language? It turns out that there is a LOT to learn about the Army, including a new language. I will start covering the things that I am learning as an Army wife on Military Mondays if there isn't relevant military news or currents events on those days. This will begin tomorrow morning bright and early! I will cover a different subject each Monday so be sure to check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan