Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Prayers for Granbury

Friends,

My hometown is Granbury Texas. They were hit with the severe storms tonight. We heard of three homes that were leveled completely. During the storms a gas line blew and damaged the neighborhood I used to work in. The buses we rode are carrying victims of the storm. The high school I attended is now a triage center.

While my family is all accounted for, we have friends missing and several friends that were injured. The exact numbers are unknown as a great many of the roads are currently impassable. Please keep the victims and their families in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard about this. I am praying now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking this - I had not heard, either.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan