Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Courtship Catch Up

Thank you to those of you who took the time to tell me your courtship stories! I wrote in February about entering into a courtship with B. (You can read more about that here and here!) I have had a lot of emails asking questions and offering words of encouragement. I thought I would return the favor.

We have been following a courtship process that B's parents have put together. We have spent a lot of time getting to know one another and seeing how the other person handles various situations. Grocery shopping, work, school, friends, church, family... Not all of it has been fun or easy, and it has been an adventure to be sure. Men and women really do speak different languages! I can't speak for B but I can tell you that I have certainly learned a lot.


His garden before... 
His garden after!





B and me my cousin's wedding.

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you and the possibilities ahead. What a great family B has to help guide you, and it sounds like you will surely have an advantage in your relationship by accepting their gracious involvement and going through the courtship process together. Enjoy the moments and the learning curve.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look very happy! Having the support of family can be a real blessing to a relationship.

    <3 Tereasa from hispenonmyheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look very happy! Having the support of family can be a real blessing to a relationship.

    <3 Tereasa from hispenonmyheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I'm visiting from Wise Woman Builds. It sounds like B.'s family has some good ideas for you all. Blessings to you both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan