Sunday, March 3, 2013

Information

I get a lot of emails asking where I get my information, what I read, and where I draw inspiration from.

I read A LOT.

I love to read books and the list of things I recommend can be found here.

I also have a very full google reader. I thought about posting "My favorite post from this week" and putting in links to articles that caught my attention but I couldn't commit to that every week. Instead I am posting articles that catch my attention on my twitter: @ForgivenFeminis. This allows me to schedule the post way ahead of time but still put the article up in little snippets rather than one long post with 25 links. 

I hope that is helpful! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan