Monday, March 11, 2013

Blog Update

I have been contributing at another blog once a week for a while now and the blog shut down recently so that the woman running it could focus on her family more. I have moved over all of my articles to this blog so that they won't be lost when the other blog is fully shut down.

My thoughts on living my life and not someone else's can be found here.
Here are my thoughts on using the skills God gave me.
My adventure with a Proverbs 31 Woman can be found here.
This is my story about iron sharpening women, and how inspiring I find them to be. 

Feel free to take a look through them and let me know what you think!

---Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan