Thursday, January 3, 2013

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013!

I am officially teaching.  I am moving to Dallas in two weeks. I just agreed to speak at a couple of rape survivor's support meetings. I am growing in wisdom and learning about being a woman of God. There are some big decisions and big changes coming along.  2013 is shaping up to be a momentous year already! 

Normally this amount of change would terrify me. 

In the past, change made me sick. High blood pressure, fainting spells, and moments where I was actually frozen with fear. But that was all before I accepted Christ as my savior. Psalm 32:8  says, “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.” God is instructing me, he is guiding my every step. 

I have no need to fear anymore.

God is watching over me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan